ELITE 2018 Emerging Leaders and Mentors
今天15选5开奖结果详情 www.52b9.net Applications are now closed for ATEC’s Emerging Leaders of Inbound Tourism Excellence program for Emerging Leaders and Mentors.
ELITE 2018 invites dedicated individuals who are passionate about the tourism industry, who wish to develop leadership skills, extend their knowledge of the sector and develop collaborative partnerships with their peers and mentors for long-term networking and support.
ELITE is designed to identify ATEC member future leaders with the skills and knowledge to sustain Australia’s $40 billion export tourism industry into the future. ELITE sets a benchmark of excellence for dedicated tourism professionals.
The key outcomes of the twelve week educational and mentoring program are:
- Create an engaged group of emerging leaders who understand the challenges and opportunities of Australia’s export tourism industry and are provided with highly valuable and practical skills.
- Connect the current leaders of the export tourism community with the future leaders of tomorrow
- Combine a strong leadership and professional development course with real life industry issues and case studies
ATEC is seeking to foster the development of ELITE participants in 2018. To assist, the call is out for ATEC members at senior management level who are interested in participating as ELITE mentors.
- ELITE 2018 will be a highly engaging program aimed at elevating leadership skills across three levels: leadership for self; leadership in business; leadership in inbound tourism
- Participants will come from every state and territory in Australia and have minimum 2-3 years of industry experience
- There is no age restriction for participants of the ELITE program
The ELITE 2018 mentor experience
- Mentors should have a vested interest in fostering the development of emerging leaders in our industry and are asked to be available for fortnightly contact with their mentee throughout the program, plus a launch event in Sydney early August if available
- Mentors will be asked to indicate their length of experience in the industry and their areas of expertise/interest at both personal and professional level to ensure best match to mentee is achieved
- Mentors should be prepared to invest in an ongoing relationship to ensure a sustainable partnership with their mentee