Keen to be an international operator in tourism but don’t know where to start?
Know you have a great product but international marketing and operations are a hurdle too high?
Discover your international potential and come on a product development journey with ATEC that will ensure you have the know how to win that international business.
Let ATEC guide your path as you learn, network, hone your offering and position your product to be truly International Ready through ATEC’s new Discovery program.
What’s the deal?
- ATEC Discovery 12-month membership subscription
- KITE (Know-How for Inbound Tourism Excellence) program subscription including face to face and webinar training. You can choose to participate in either a 1 day introductory KITE face-to-face workshop OR 3 x 2 hour webinar sessions of your choosing (excluding market-specific modules). Click here to register.
- The Pitch – a unique opportunity to present your product offering to ATEC member buyers and distributors in an exclusive commercial environment
- The WorkShop WarmUp – hosted and guided walk-through of ATEC B2B workshop event(s)
What’s the cost?
An ATEC Discovery package is very attractively priced at $750 (ex GST) per annum. With more than $3,000 in value, the Discovery package is designed for smaller operators with start-up budgets. Download the application form here.
What’s the benefit to my business?
At the completion of your Discovery journey, you will not only have had the opportunity to learn about the commercial aspects of international tourism, but you will have built networks, promoted your business to major distribution partners, engaged with Tourism Australia and your state tourism organisation through the KITE program, seen the industry in action and made a bunch of new tourism friends. But most of all, you will be recognised as a COMMITTED operator that is International Ready. ATEC will promote you as International Ready and you will be able to display the exclusive International Ready brand on all your marketing collateral, website, communication and promotional materials.
You will also receive all ATEC communications, invitations to networking events, media releases and website access.
北京体彩11选5开奖结果:DISCOVER YOUR INTERNATIONAL READINESS TODAY!
DOWNLOAD A PROSPECTUS NOW
What’s in the fine print?
- Not a lot! But there’s a few conditions to your eligibility and the Discovery category:
- You must be a new business that has not engaged in the international tourism space previously. Your product’s status will be checked with ATEC’s buyer panel and your state/territory tourism organisation.
- Discovery has a validity of 12 months
- Once accepted into the Discovery category, you agree to participate in the KITE program offerings throughout the year.
- Discovery Buyers must complete Tourism Australia’s online Aussie Specialist modules and be a qualified Aussie Specialist.
- The WorkShop WarmUp is only available to Discovery members. You are not eligible to participate in ATEC’s face-to-face workshop program until your Discovery journey is complete.
- Discovery members cannot access the tailored database service provided by ATEC. The database downloads are only available to full members.
- International Ready is only offered to Discovery members that have met the milestones throughout Discovery and that meet the International Ready criteria.
- Members cannot extend Discovery membership beyond 12 months unless there are outstanding milestones and Board approval is given for an extension. Incomplete Discovery members are removed from the ATEC register and the International Ready pathway.
- Once your business is recognised as International Ready, you will be upgraded to full ATEC membership. You must maintain current and financial full membership of ATEC to access International Ready. Fees are pro-rated according to financial year cycle.