今天15选5开奖结果详情 www.52b9.net A Seller is defined as any individual, firm, partnership, association or corporation incorporated or registered in Australia (or a discrete division or branch of such an association or corporation) who or which is actively involved in providing products and/or services to the tourism export industry in Australia and/or overseas visitors to Australia. This includes Professional Service providers and marketing representation companies.
There are four levels of membership:
If you are an accommodation provider, your membership category depends on the number of rooms you have.
- Major Seller: a seller who has 50+ full-time staff or equivalent, more than 100,000 pax per annum
- Significant Seller: a seller with between 21 and 49 full time staff or equivalent and more than 5,000 pax per annum
- Associate Seller: a seller with 20 or less full time staff or equivalent AND less than 5,000 or up to 100,000 pax per annum
- Extra Location Seller: property or location annexed to an existing Major or Significant Seller but in a different location/state/territory
- Major: accommodation seller with 1000+ rooms (property or group)
- Significant: accommodation seller with 101-999 rooms (property or group)
- Associate: accommodation seller with less than 100 rooms (property or group)
- Extra Location: property annexed to an existing Major or Significant Seller but in a different location/state/territory. Significant Sellers are entitled to add up to three (3) Extra Locations to their membership. Major Sellers can add an unlimited number of Extra Locations to their membership.